It is amazing the gems you find in family cook books. This one is so quick to make and delicious!
100g salted butter
1 Tin of condensed milk
100g soft brown sugar
400g castor sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla essence
- Mix the butter, condensed milk, brown and white sugar in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes and mix well until combined.
- Microwave for a further 6 minutes, pausing every two minutes to stir the mixture.
- After the mixture has been microwaved for a total of 8 minutes, add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour into a dish lined with baking paper.
- Chill until solid.
- Cut the fudge into squares and serve.