Wooden clothes pegs as diffusers
Wooden clothes pegs are extremely useful. Rub a few drops of your favourite essential oil onto the peg and attach it in your cupboard to disperse refreshing smells. You can also peg it to the front of an air vent or fan in your house or car.
A good way to make use of your old clothes pegs is to “upcycle” them into ornaments that can disperse essential oils.
1. Remove the springs from eight wooden clothes pegs.
2. Glue the two pieces back-to-back.
3. Glue the first four pegs together as shown.
4. Glue the the next two pegs as shown.
5. Glue the the next two pegs as shown.
6. If you would like a darker colour, soak the pegs in tea or coffee.
Enjoy making your own decorative diffuser!