I was given this recipe by some amazing friends. You know who you are, my waist-line does not thank you (haha). They are really the easiest biscuits to make and so delicious! This recipe makes 50 or more biscuits depending on the size you cut them to. If you are in a hurry, you don’t have to chill them in the fridge.
¾ cup of sugar
1 tin condensed milk
4 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Place baking paper on the oven trays.
- Mix sugar and butter together until nice and creamy.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until it is a workable dough.
- Knead well and roll into long sausages.
- Wrap with baking paper and leave to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut biscuit discs off the sausage and press a fork into them to create a classic biscuit shape.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.